The future of Christian lifestyle blogging is here!
With this e-book, you will learn everything you need to start a blog, especially a Christian lifestyle blog.
Does any of these descriptions below sound like you?
I have been considering blogging but it seems like a boring venture
The goal of this book is to show Christians and aspiring creatives that blogging though involves a lot of hard work, is actually fun, especially when you see all your hard work translate into followers (potential souls), brand deals, building friendships, and connections beyond your imaginations, etc.
I’ve heard from the Holy Spirit to consider online ministry, but I don’t know where to start
A lot of times, God speaks to us through several means. We don’t need to wait for a loud-sounding trumpet or a special event… the fact that you are reading this… you got to this page is an indication that God is calling you into kingdom blogging (online evangelism).
I would like to be a Christian creative, but I will also love to make money doing it.
hello! A worker deserves his wages! There is nothing wrong in desiring that, though it is not the top priority. Our priority as God’s children is first, ‘to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness…” So while don’t you start creating for the kingdom first?
If any of the options above describes you or you can relate with them, then let me introduce you to
“How To Start & Run A Successful Faith & Lifestyle Blog”
What is inside this book?
This book is a great guide for the newbie or intending bloggers and content creators. Although it was created with the Christian blogger in mind, How To Start and Run A Successful Faith & Lifestyle Blog teaches you everything you need to know before you start blogging, while you are blogging, and after you have done it for a while.
It tells you the truth about blogging and content creation you don’t usually hear or read about, shows the step-by-step guide to starting a blog, growing a blog, tips, and tricks to attract and retain your audience, etc.
For the Christian creative, the contents in this book will guide you into choosing the right niche in Christianity as well as how to make money from your blog.
Here are some issues I observed about most existing Christian blogs that inspired me to write this book
They talk only about God, Christianity or Jesus.
Don’t get me wrong dear. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, do you know the problem with these blogs? Unbelievers will hardly show up there. There is nothing they are interested in that will lead them to your blog, so… who are you really teaching those kingdom messages to? Christians? Yes, as believers we are still learning until the rapture, but if we have a goal to reach the unreached, then making your content all about God and Christianity will not cut it.
They make faith blogs boring
Well, except I want to find out “Is God real?”, “What is the baptism of the Holy Ghost?”, etc. Nothing else takes me to those blogs? However, I wondered what it will be like clicking a link for “Summer Outfit Inspiration” and realizing the post is actually on a Christian blog.
They make faith blogging seem un-monetizable!
This was my perception until recently when I myself transitioned to faith & lifestyle blogging. It took me a long time worrying and considering if it is worth it. I wondered how to build an audience that loves only Christian content and how to even monetize, but now… I know that monetization is possible with Christian blogging and this book will show you how.
They have no social media presence.
Social media is here to stay, and it offers several benefits depending on what you see as a priority. In this age and time, I believe that brands that are not on social media are not serious. This is because this where almost everyone is. people are always with their phones, tablet, or laptop. So, if you want a growth extension for your blog, then you need to be on social media.
Some of the things you’ll learn
How To Start & Run A Successful Faith & Lifestyle Blog is a 10-chapter book. The content in this book is based on my personal experiences, research, courses taken and books read.
- How To Start A Faith & Lifestyle blog: this section highlights topics like choosing a name, choosing a niche, building your category (pages), ideas on how to attract unbelievers to your Christian faith & lifestyle blog, etc.
- How To Grow Your Blog: this section focuses on tools, apps, tips on how to grow your blog
- Photography tips: High quality content is important in terms of texts, however, photos are one of the things that will really make or mar the quality of your content and we discussed all that in this chapter
- How To Make Money from Your Blog: being a major factor in the blogosphere, you can’t find a blogging book without options of how to monetize. These are discussed in this chapter.
- Bonus Page: A bonus page filled with tips, recommendations and ideas make up the last part of this book. These bonuses will save you further search stress and you just know exactly what to do to run a successful blog.
Who am I to be teaching you?
You are right to ask that and I don’t blame you: especially in a world where everyone judges you based on the number of followers on Instagram, nevertheless, my work as a blogger has fetched me some dollars and is still doing that.
That being said…
I made a lot of mistakes when I started blogging eight years ago. Mistakes that without books like this, can hold you back in breaking even and I want you to avoid them, which is one of the reasons why I wrote this book
Some of these mistakes include:
- I didn’t do proper research.
- I didn’t start with the right tools.
- I didn’t start with “blogging for business” in mind.
- I was clueless about Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Even when I did, I thought it was inconsequential until my blog suffered for it.
- I didn’t realize the potentials in networking
- I didn’t know anything about using analytics tools to increase my chances of being found by search engines
- I didn’t know other apps and tools I can use to plan, schedule and manage my content and platforms, etc.
After spending countless hours researching why some bloggers were killing it on their blogs while most of us were barely scraping by, it finally became so clear…
I started implementing the things I learnt in all my readings and research… things I wish I implemented from my first year of blogging.
My blog started growing and I started receiving more sponsored deals
Now I have compiled all my findings into this book, A short-cut that saves you months of research and learning
Ready to take your next step?
Start a Christian faith & lifestyle blog, grow your audience and build a profitable online business.