January is over, though, I must say it was quite a long month!
Most part of the month I struggled with lots of stuff; from the sadness and depression over the killings of innocent people in Nigeria to the state of the economy and most of all, UNSATISFACTION in my new job.
Yes! I got a job with one of our federal parastatals… I can’t believe it, but… “I am a Civil Servant.” 💃🏻
Don’t worry, I’m not giving up on blogging yet… at this moment in my life, I don’t think there is anything strong enough to make me quit on blogging.
Anyway, the major point of this post is to highlight the importance of thanksgiving, contentment and gratefulness.
Throughout the month, I had lots of complaints, from the nature of my job (I think it is boring and unproductive for someone like me) to the conditions for which I’m living in right now, you know, moved to a new location and putting up with loved ones at the moment. I felt at some point like I was inconveniencing them, I also felt uncomfortable… of course, having an empty house lying away in another state and barely managing a room in another was really quite… uncomfortable.
However, I really appreciate my Instagram family for so many positive vibes this month. From so much talk about living your comfort zone to surrounding yourself with positive people to so many business tips, opportunities, ideas, etc.
So, January was good after all. Here are a few things I’m thankful for in January
- I’m thankful for my new job, I know many people who will give anything to have one.
- I’m thankful for a roof over my head. Ain’t nothing like a place to call home… doesn’t matter the size.
- I’m thankful for my blog, I know I’m growing and making progress.
- I’m thankful for a great, loving and supportive family
- I’m thankful that I started taking baby steps towards starting my own business.
- I thank God for life… the things we take for granted, people lose every day.
So that’s a wrap!
January was a great month, and I know the rest of the year will be even greater.
I’m wearing: … Blazer, …Leopard Skin Camisole, … skirt and Atmosphere Shoe
SHOP THE LOOK
How was your month? Let me know what you are most thankful for…