After a few months, I had to look into how to get my feet back to its normal texture. So I ordered this footcare set from the Paxo Online store (get a 10% discount with code “Winniesstyle”). I also realized the dryness could have been as a result of using the wrong product on my feet (a product not meant for the feet). So this time, I wasn’t going to hold back.
- Pour hot (not scalding hot) water in a bowl that can take your feet.
- Add FootBerry Foot soak, essential oils, lemon, and Epsom salt.
- Soak for 5 mins
- Take turns to scrub your feet, paying attention to cuticles,
5, Apply FootBerry Foot scrub and allow to sit for about 15minutes, then wash it off.
- Apply FootBerry “Very Berry” Foot lotion. I would have opted for the “Mint” lotion, but it was not in stock.
- I apply my DIY shea butter to seal in the moisturizer.
- I wear socks to protect my feet from excess dryness.
Foot Factory Review:
The mint soak and scrub (as their names imply) are minty and have very cooling effect on the feet. Ensure to scrub off the softened dead skin on your feet with a foot file to get a really soft feet. The foot lotion helps in keeping the feet moisturised and then I seal in the moisture with my AhubyDalu Body Butter.
What products do you use in taking care of your feet?