After a few months, I had to look into how to get my feet back to their normal texture. So I ordered this footcare set from the Paxo Online store (get a 10% discount with code “Winniesstyle”). I also realized the dryness could have been a result of using the wrong product on my feet (a product not meant for the feet). So this time, I wasn’t going to hold back.
- Pour hot (not scalding hot) water into a bowl that can take your feet.
- Add FootBerry Foot soak, essential oils, lemon, and Epsom salt.
- Soak for 5 mins
- Take turns scrubbing your feet, paying attention to cuticles,
5, Apply FootBerry Foot scrub and allow to sit for about 15 minutes, then wash it off.
- Apply FootBerry “Very Berry” Foot lotion. I would have opted for the “Mint” lotion, but it was not in stock.
- I apply my DIY shea butter to seal in the moisturizer.
- I wear socks to protect my feet from excess dryness.
Foot Factory Review:
I love the changes I got after using these Foot Factory products at least 3 times. I think that, considering the state of my feet at the point of usage (dry, scaly, and itchy), combining the foot set with Dr. Teals Lavender Epsom Salt really helped. I also would add lemon or lime juice to my foot soak for anti-bacterial and lightening effects as well.
The mint soak and scrub (as their names imply) are minty and have a very cooling effect on the feet. Ensure to scrub off the softened dead skin on your feet with a foot file to get really soft feet. The foot lotion helps in keeping the feet moisturized and then I seal in the moisture with my AhubyDalu Body Butter.
I hope you enjoyed this post. You can shop these products online from Paxo Online store with the code *Winniesstyle* to get a 10% discount.
Did you find this The Foot Factory product review helpful? Share your thoughts in the comments…