Choosing a blogging niche can be challenging, especially if you are interested in several topics. This is why I made it easy by summarizing this list into 20 Christian Blogging Niches To Consider if you are a newbie Christian blogging
Christian blogging is becoming a thing and it is best to take advantage of the early-bird rush before the niche becomes saturated. When I transitioned to faith and lifestyle, it was hard to choose one among several Christian blogging niches. It felt like getting divorced and suddenly become single… you know, or someone who has suddenly had a break-up from a five-year relationship (it still fills that way sometimes). You are almost lost and confused and not sure where to start. It was later on, after almost a year that I started discovering other amazing Christian bloggers and learn what I can from them.
One of the most difficult things to do when choosing Christian blogging is to choose a niche. Being a woman of several passions, It was hard to focus on one, so I chose; lifestyle, with a premium on my faith content. However since I decided to start creating content about Christian Blogging again, I thought it necessary to help other Christians who are interested in blogging easily choose one in my list of 20 Christian blogging niches, so that they can focus on creating content and doing things about building their blogs.
12 Christian Blogging Niches To Consider
- Faith and lifestyle: This is best for combining Christian content with two or three niches.
- Faith and beauty: This is great if you know you are a beauty enthusiast and you can comfortably create beauty content consistently without having a writer’s block.
- Faith and fashion: This is great if you know you are a fashionista and you can comfortably create fashion content consistently without having a writer’s block.
- Faith and motherhood: This is great if you know you are a single or married mom and you can comfortably create Christian and motherhood content consistently without having a writer’s block.
- Faith and fatherhood: This is great if you know you are a single or married dad and you can comfortably create Christian and fatherhood content consistently without having a writer’s block.
- Faith and parenting: This is great if you know you are knowledgeable in parenting and you can comfortably create Christian and motherhood content consistently without having a writer’s block. You know this is a great choice for you if you know people constantly seek for parental guidance for you and your recommendations often work. You can also center your content around you own experiences as a parent.
- Faith and food: Whoop! Whoop! If you are a food lover a great cook and have awesome recipes to share with the world, then this faith and food niche is certainly a good choice for you.
- Faith and travel: How many times do you travel in a year? If you travel very often and can document your experience, then sharing that alongside your faith content definitely makes an exciting Christian blog.
- Youth/Teens Ministry: This is great if you are a seasoned youth leader or you are just gifted in youth ministry, then this is a great niche for you.
- Marriage & Relationship: This is great if you are good at giving advice and counselling people on relationship matters.
- Personal development: This a very unique lifestyle niche. It may sound simple, but yet very broad. If you are knowledgeable on daily habits, work habits, etc. that can help people improve their lifestyle, then this niche is great for you.
- DIYs/Crafts: This is great if you are a DIY queen or king and you don’t mind sharing your crafts with others.
- Fitness/Wellness: Even the bible mentions bodily exercise is profitable, hence, combining your knowledge of fitness/wellness with Christian details or posts will definitely make an interesting niche.
- Pain and Loss: Pain and loss is inevitable and so if you are gifted in helping people deal with them, you can choose this niche to blog about so people with such issues will find solutions online through your blog.
- Bible Analysis (Eschatology): A lot of people can barely understand the bible. So, if you are gifted with explaining ancient bible meanings and prophesies, then this niche will be great for you.
- Women Ministry: There is a lot that women deal with. From marriage, in-laws, divorce, motherhood, etc. This is a great niche for someone very learned and passionate about helping all kinds of women.
- Faith & Work life: There people who struggle with balancing their work life with their church-life. This a great niche for experienced and passionate people in the cooperate or even business world willing to offer solutions to those struggling with finding a balance between work and life.
- Faith & Business: Business can become dirty and sometimes people can’t draw a line between making profit, being shrewd and compromising their faith.
- Student life: This is great for students who are great at documenting their student life. Topics in this niche will include; settling-in or back to school tips, Christian dating, fellowships, hostel life, etc.
- Faith & Single-Parenting: This is specific for single parents (widows, widowers, divorced, etc). You can share your journey highlighting coping mechanisms, tips, raising kids alone, etc.
I hope you found a niche that you are interested in among these 20 Christian blogging niches. If not, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you. The truth is that as a believer, we live according to the leading of the Holy Spirit because He will surely lead you aright. On another thought, He could have led you to this post as well.
Also note that choosing any one of these 20 Christian Blogging Niches means it will be a God-centered blog: one that molds other believers’ characters or inspires them in their spiritual journey.
If you found this post helpful, please drop a comment and share it.
You may also like: